Thursday, September 4, 2008

Having her home is FUN!!















Well, its been a couple of days and she is such a joy. I catch myself just sitting there staring at her. She is such an angel. The crazy thing is she is sleeping pretty good through the night. I am averaging about 6 hours of sleep at night. We had one bad night were she decided that she wanted to be awake but I got her to sleep and it has been great the other two nights. I know it is too early to tell but I have decided to be optimistic about it. She had her first doctor's appt yesterday and she has put on 8 ounces in 3 days and 1 inch since birth so she is growing tons everyday. Everything else looks good and no more problems!!! I caught myself driving extremely slow and taking all precautions as I drove the 1/2 mile to the doctor's office. I now understand why new mother's don't go anywhere it takes a lot of time to get everything ready to leave. We are doing great and are excited about all the new aventures everyday holds.

1 comment:

Adam & Lindsay said...

We had so much fun this weekend with you two and Addison! She is so beautiful, we can't wait to see her grow! Love yall very much